Sponsorship & Advertising
The League can help move your products and services with advertising and sponsorship opportunities that really pay off.
Celebrating our centennial in 2013, the League has a membership of more than 830 cities. That means city officials rely on the League's publications, website, conferences, and training programs. These are all valuable places for your advertising message.
- No other organization in Minnesota reaches as many city officials and staff. Advertising in Minnesota Cities magazine is the best way to get your information in every city hall in the state.
- The League website receives nearly 1 million visits annually. The online Cities Vendor Guide and our new sidebar ads put you right where cities look when they post RFPs.
- LMC Business Alliance packages provide better value than a la carte advertising and exhibit contracts. Business Leadership Council members receive unparalleled visibility and access to city officials and staff, including opportunities to share expertise with LMC members.
-Learn about the League's Business Alliance Program
- The Business Alliance Program is designed to promote a true partnership between our cities and industry experts. Includes link to download Business Alliance contract forms.
-Learn about the League's new and improved advertising opportunities
- The League offers advertising vehicles to help any size business reach the municipal audience. Includes link to download advertising contract forms.
Your LMC Resource
Questions about sponsorship or advertising opportunities? Contact League communications staff for more information.
Contact Jason Little
Advertising & Sponsorship Associate
(651) 215-4030 or (800) 925-1122
LMC Mailing List
You may purchase mailing labels or a mailing list of city officials in Minnesota, compiled by the League of Minnesota Cities.
View the Mailing Label/List Order Form (pdf)
LMC Advertising & Business Alliance brochure