- Minnesota Cities & The League
- Governing & Managing
- Risk Management
- Legislative Action Center
- Training & Conferences
MnDOT is seeking public comments on its draft Minnesota 20-year State Highway Investment Plan.
(Published Jul 8, 2013)
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has released the draft Minnesota 20-year State Highway Investment Plan (MnSHIP) for public review and comment.
This will be the final opportunity for the public to provide input on the plan. Feedback will be considered for the final plan due August 2013.
There are several ways to submit comments including through a public hearing on July 29 in several locations statewide.
The 20-Year Minnesota State Highway Investment Plan 2014-2033 supports the guiding principles from the MinnesotaGO vision and link the policies and strategies laid out in the Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan to improvements on the state highway system.
* By posting you are agreeing to the LMC Comment Policy.
Contact Anne Finn
Assistant IGR Director
(651) 281-1263 or (800) 925-1122
1. Type your comment in the “Leave a message…” box.
2. Identify yourself (required) in one of these ways:
—Click on a social media icon to sign in through your account, OR
—Register with Disqus by entering your full name in the first field and email address in the second field.
3. Click Next.
4. Click “Post as (your name).”