- Minnesota Cities & The League
- Governing & Managing
- Risk Management
- Legislative Action Center
- Training & Conferences
City officials can now take a brief video tour of visiting the Capitol and meeting with legislators.
(Published Mar 25, 2013)
What can city officials expect when visiting the Capitol? League staff recorded a video this winter to show you! The video features intergovernmental relations (IGR) liaisons Heather Cederholm and Laura Ziegler and takes a light-hearted approach to basic questions including:
—All this in under three minutes.
Your opinion matters in your own city hall as well as at the Minnesota Capitol, where you can help shape legislation that impacts cities. Want to learn more? Check out our “How to Lobby” guide for more links and resources.
* By posting you are agreeing to the LMC Comment Policy.
1. Type your comment in the “Leave a message…” box.
2. Identify yourself (required) in one of these ways:
—Click on a social media icon to sign in through your account, OR
—Register with Disqus by entering your full name in the first field and email address in the second field.
3. Click Next.
4. Click “Post as (your name).”